Guys, I am seriously coming out of 3 of the craziest weeks of my life. Major llama drama stuff going on at work combined with family illness has left my head spinning. And then one day two weeks ago, I came home to this:
Oh sweet chocolate, sent from the heavens, how I do love thee! Sucré is a delightful sweets boutique located in New Orleans that is filled to the brim with over-the-top confections that every ounce of my heart desires. They sent me a box of their Indulge Chocolate Collection to test out and I won’t lie. I didn’t even tell Kyle that it arrived. It’s miiine. (Love you, babe!) I totally expected the malted milk variety to be my favorite of the bunch but it was the wedding cake (toasted almond in white chocolate ganache wrapped in white chocolate) that took my #1 vote…not that there was anything wrong with the malted milk…or the peanut butter & jelly, the hazelnut cream, or the rhum of course.
They also offer, among other things, a huge and decadent selection of macarons that I am dy.ing. to try, peanut butter and jam big awesome cookies (which remind me of my version of Dorie’s jammers except, hello! peanut butter!!), the perfect fix for PMS in the dark chocolate lovers collection + Seghesio Zinfandel, a caramel + brown butter collection (omgah!!), and a whole collection devoted to salty + sweet.
It’s nearly impossible for me to narrow down what I would order but one of you lucky ducks won’t have to worry about that! I’m giving away one of Sucré’s Surprise Easter Baskets just in time for everyone’s favorite springtime candy-binge holiday.
The basket contains:
Handmade Seasonal Marshmallows
Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
Milk Chocolate Southern Pecan Egg
Tropical Jelly Beans
Chocolate Almond Toffee
Mini collection of Dark Chocolate Caramel Bunnies
Signature Macaron Collection
Storybook of Finn and Milly’s Adventures
Here’s how to enter:
- Answer this question in the comment section of this post (and only this post): What is your must-have Easter candy?
- Only one entry per person will be accepted and you MUST include a valid email address in the comment form.
- If you don’t see your comment post right away, please don’t post another comment. The delay happens because I moderate all comments.
- Giveaway closes on Friday, March 15, 2013 at 11:59pm Eastern.
- One winner will be chosen by that handy-dandy random number generator we’re all familiar with.
- The winner will notified by Saturday morning. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen (also at random).
- Liking/Following Sucré using the links below is not required as part of this giveaway.
- Giveaway is open to entries with U.S. addresses only.
How about a Coupon Code??
Sucré is offering 10% off all purchases to my readers…in case, you know, that hankering for those macarons gets to be too much. The coupon code is good from 3/10-3/20 – just type in LOVE12 when you check out.
Find more of Sucré:
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Sucré. All opinions about the product I was given to try are my own, as are my opinions about the products mentioned from the Sucré website.