[THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.]
Happy Monday! I don’t know about you, but I’ve already got a list a mile long of new ideas and old favorites for my holiday baking…and I expect it will only be more difficult to narrow this list down as November wanes on and holiday recipes explode all over the Interwebs. Now truthfully, I may not be able to help you narrow down your list but how about a little help with the ever-expanding expense of holiday baking?
King Arthur Flour has long been one of my favorite resources for baking supplies and every time I’ve stepped foot in the Baker’s Store in Norwich, VT, I’ve been transported to a baker’s heaven. So….to kick-off my “Favorite Things Holiday Giveaway” series that you may or may not have seen on Facebook, I feel like you need to know about the greatness that is KAF via a few of my favorite King Arthur products, especially if you give away food gifts at the holidays and a few possibly unknown facts…
- Did you know that the KAF website supports a 2000+ recipe collection with recipes that are tested in their own test-kitchens. I’ve made and blogged a few of these recipes…and have a ton more on my t0-make list…and you will too so go there now. 🙂
- Ever need a baking question answered while you’re in the middle of making a recipe with no one around to ask it to? Well, how about using KAF’s free Baking Hotline?
- Have you been trying to bake gluten-free? I’m definitely no expert in this field, but I’ve heard awesome things from gluten-free bakers about KAF’s gluten-free line of flours, mixes, and recipes!
- For more information, recipes, and sales/promotions, be sure to sign up for KAF’s emails (I get these emails and I promise they don’t bombard you with emails!) or follow them on Facebook and/or Twitter.
So…here’s what you can win in this giveaway:
(1) Set of Holiday Gift Tags and Ribbons (no more rooting around for pretty food-related gift tags!)
(1) 24oz bag of Baker’s Cinnamon Filling (for cinnamon buns or cinnamon swirl bread)
(1) 16oz bag of Malted Milk Powder (just ’cause you’ll love it as much as I do)
(1) $50 Gift Card (oh yeah baby!!) — This is an e-card so you won’t have to wait for it to be shipped!
To enter this giveaway here are The Rules:
- Answer this question in the comment section of this post (and only this post): What is your favorite holiday cookie?
- Only one entry per person will be accepted and you MUST include a valid email address with your comment.
- If you don’t see your comment post right away, please don’t post another comment. The delay happens because I moderate all comments.
- You have until Thursday November 17, 2011 at 11:59pm Eastern to enter this giveaway.
- One winner will be chosen by that handy-dandy random number generator we’re all familiar with.
- The winner will notified on Friday November 18, 2011. If you do not respond to my email within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen (also at random).
- Giveaway is open to entries with U.S. addresses only.
Disclosure: King Arthur Flour is helping to sponsor this giveaway by graciously donating the 5lb bag of flour and the shipping costs associated with sending the flour. All of the other products and the gift card are given by yours truly.
[THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.]