This post may contain affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Here we are again at the start of a new month, which means a quick recap of the biggest reader purchases from Amazon! In case you missed it in August, I mentioned that I would be doing a fun little monthly feature about the top items you guys are buying from Amazon each month via the Product Recommendations links on the site.
As we head into the holiday season, I hope these recaps help you with some ideas for your holiday shopping plans!
October 2019 Purchases
Once again, your purchases in October were focused on COFFEE! (Seriously, you guys are my soulmates!)
When I wrote about how to make an iced latte at home back in April, I had no idea the impact it would make on you guys!
Even though cold-drink season is coming to an end, this post remains in the top 5 most popular on the blog and you guys are still buying up a whole slew of single-serve coffee and espresso makers on Amazon. For your fall drinks, my iced pumpkin spice latte recipe is the perfect recipe for your chilly weekend activities!
Let me know in the comment section below if you’d be interested in a post about how to make hot lattes with and without an espresso machine!
A few of you showed me that there is life beyond the Nespresso with the De’Longhi double espresso machine that comes in under $100. What a find!
Buying patterns in October, as in September, are still also trending towards making PIE!
Pie season is definitely upon us and I’m seeing you guys investing in dough blenders, pastry mats, cooling racks, and dough scrapers when you’re reading about how to make the best all-butter pie crust.
Quarter sheet pans (#3 and #4) are still selling big-time with readers and I hope you’re using them to make apple slab pie and pumpkin rolls!
Happy early Thanksgiving, my friends! I hope you have loads of delicious things planned to bake and cook this month!
Here’s the list of the products in the photo above with direct links over to Amazon:
1. Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle with Aeroccino Milk Frother by Breville, Matte Black OR the Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine (without Milk Frother) (11/1: Both machines are currently 35% off!)
2. Nespresso VertuoLine Coffee, Flavored Assortment, 30 Capsules
3. OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Quarter Sheet Pan
4. Wilton Performance Pans Aluminum Jelly Roll and Cookie Pan, 10.5 x 15.5-Inch
5. Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer 4-Blade Vegetable Spiralizer
6. De’Longhi 15 Bar Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
7. Torani Vanilla Syrup (750ml, 25.4 oz) (recipe alternative: homemade vanilla syrup | use for: iced vanilla lattes)
8. Non-slip Silicone Pastry Mat Extra Large with Measurements 28 x 20 inches (use for: overnight cinnamon rolls or quick skillet cinnamon rolls)
9. Cuisinart 9-Inch Chef’s Classic Nonstick Bakeware Springform Pan, Champagne (use for: classic NY cheesecake or salted caramel apple cheesecake)
10. illy Classico Espresso Ground Coffee, Medium Roast, 100% Arabica Coffee, 8.8 Ounce