Hello and welcome!
As a food blogger for over 12 years, I know what it takes to create a sustainable food blog: hard work, commitment, reliable recipes, and of course, beautiful photos.
But let me also be frank with you: I don’t make a 6-figure income blogging (or at all!). My budget is tight and my time is limited. But there are still SO many old posts that need to be updated with new photos!
Enter Smells Like Home Studio, a recipe photography service for bloggers. Built out of my own need to rephotograph ancient blog recipes, Smells Like Home Studio focuses on providing fresh photos for old and new recipes alike to improve SEO, boost social media presence, create highly pinnable images, help you connect with your readers, and to ultimately make you more money.
Whether your blogging niche is in food, lifestyle, parenting, or travel, we can bring your recipes to life with high-resolution, drool-worthy photos that will make your readers say, “I need that NOW!”
The Studio’s packages allow you to choose how many photos you need for each recipe. This allows for customization based on recipe type, blogging style, and most importantly, your budget.
All Packages Include:
- Ingredients for basic recipes
- Food styling
- Edited photos using professional editing software
- 1 process shot
- 2 “hero” shots ready for social media sharing
- Secure transfer of images
Before shooting begins, I’ll work closely with you to define:
- Your blog’s photography style (light & bright, light & moody, dark & moody, etc.),
- What kind and color of props you’d like to see,
- Any process shots needed, and
- Turnaround time for the final edited photos.