Let’s kick this Christmas season off on the right foot with a round-up of the
Top 10 Christmas Cookies on Smells Like Home!
(Links to recipes are listed below all of the photos)
1. Decorated Sugar Cookies Using my go-to sugar cookie and royal icing recipes, these cookies made perfect place cards for Christmas last year.
2. Jam Thumbprints How can you go wrong with a butter shortbread cookie with toasted coconut?
3. Classic holiday spritz cookies If you don’t have a cookie gun, these cookies are totally worth the $29.99 you’ll spend on one.
4. Cappuccino Biscotti Coffee. Chocolate. Biscotti. The best of 3 treats wrapped up into 1.
5. Coconut Cream-Filled Macaroons Martha does things right with these addicting little numbers.
6. Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies Long gone are the days of the crumbly and dry peanut butter cookie. These give you all the love you need.
7. World Peace Cookies Bite into one of these and see how fast you forget about the rest of the world.
8. Maple Snickerdoodles A twist on a classic. Made with maple sugar, these are worth the effort trying to find the sugar.
9. Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Biscotti Fruity baked good at Christmas? Nope, not fruit cake. Nobody eats the fruit cake anyway – but they’ll LOVE these biscotti!
10. Thick & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Only the best EVER chocolate chip cookies. Their name says it all. Santa will love them!
Must have been uploading while I was looking! Fixed, now!!
They look delicious! I was interested in the recipe for the coconut cream filled macaroons but the link is not working 🙁 Could I maybe get the recipe through email? Thanks!
I’m actually making sugar cookie placecards this year for Christmas as well – I can’t wait! I’m just debating which cookie cutter to use though – I hadn’t thought of snowmen though.
Those coconut cream…. wowowowowowow!
all of them are perfect!!!! yummy!!!! 😀
all looks so delicious and cute.. i m not succesful with cookies , i mostly failed, tell me your secret:)
You’re filling me with many ideas!!
My mouth is watering. Great list!
Those snowmen are adorable! All these cookies look delightful. Great for holiday baking!
Sigh….you can almost smell your house by looking at the pictures! How delicious! These all feel so festive; can’t wait to make some of them tomorrow!
“It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas on every blog I turn”! Ho Ho Ho GREG
I went back and forth about buying a spritz cookie press yesterday at Target.. I think I’m going to have to go back and buy it now! All your cookies looks fantastic!
Okay, I seriously need to make every single one of these recipes…I am sooooo bookmarking this so I can, great list!