Let’s kick this Christmas season off on the right foot with a round-up of the
Top 10 Christmas Cookies on Smells Like Home!
(Links to recipes are listed below all of the photos)
1. Decorated Sugar Cookies Using my go-to sugar cookie and royal icing recipes, these cookies made perfect place cards for Christmas last year.
2. Jam Thumbprints How can you go wrong with a butter shortbread cookie with toasted coconut?
3. Classic holiday spritz cookies If you don’t have a cookie gun, these cookies are totally worth the $29.99 you’ll spend on one.
4. Cappuccino Biscotti Coffee. Chocolate. Biscotti. The best of 3 treats wrapped up into 1.
5. Coconut Cream-Filled Macaroons Martha does things right with these addicting little numbers.
6. Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies Long gone are the days of the crumbly and dry peanut butter cookie. These give you all the love you need.
7. World Peace Cookies Bite into one of these and see how fast you forget about the rest of the world.
8. Maple Snickerdoodles A twist on a classic. Made with maple sugar, these are worth the effort trying to find the sugar.
9. Orange Cranberry White Chocolate Biscotti Fruity baked good at Christmas? Nope, not fruit cake. Nobody eats the fruit cake anyway – but they’ll LOVE these biscotti!
10. Thick & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Only the best EVER chocolate chip cookies. Their name says it all. Santa will love them!